Monday, November 23, 2009

Me? Cleaning?! YOU DON'T SAY.

I've gotten quite a bit done today! I'm proud of myself. The key to this was PUTTING. THE COMPUTER. AWAY. It sat on our dining room table all day while I got things done. It felt very good. I've only touched it while my daughter has slept! I got the box of clothes in the closet unpacked, and I got three loads of laundry done, with two more to do tomorrow. Still, this is quite the accomplishment, if I do say so myself. :)

My mother is coming TOMORROW. Yay, we're all so excited! That may be most of the reason why I've been doing so much laundry. And also vacuuming, which is really something I should be doing daily but DON'T JUDGE ME. I'm just proud to be keeping clean underwears on our butts and clean socks on our feet. Daily vacuuming can come later. :)

I want to see New Moon, and I want my husband to go with me. Mostly because he wants to see that God-awful-looking movie Old Dogs, which I could really care less to see. My offer is this: I will see Old Dogs if he sees New Moon. This sounds fair to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment